Thursday, June 23, 2011

Recital and Visitors

My third solo recital will be held at the Bloomsburg First Presbyterian Church at 7:30 on Friday, this 8th of July. I will be performing works of Bach, Mendelssohn, Franck, Messiaen, and Alain.

For the event, my dear friends Robert Fertitta and Darren Motise will be visiting. I presented Robert in recitals two months ago; he is the greatest musician I know. I hope to present Darren in recital in the Spring of 2012. Darren is a vegetarian so we're going to lunch at the Prana place on Main Street.

This Wednesday, Dr. Decker and I are going to Harrisburg to hear Mark Laubach in recital as part of the AGO Region III Convention. Mark is an incredible organist and musician, and a very kind friend.

Here is an excerpt of the first movement of Mozart's Piano Concerto no. 22 in E flat Major:

No comments: