Monday, June 7, 2010

As the school year closes (part II)...

 ...my, my, my! My goodness! What a year this has been!
Such fun, excitement, fulfillment, achievement, and still, so much to look forward to next year!
Our lovely seniors graduated this past Saturday and my last day of school is this Wednesday, the day after tomorrow. The funny thing is, I'm just now realizing that the majority of my friends this year were seniors, now that they've all graduated and are going off to strange new places for college to begin a new part of their lives as independent adults. I'm so proud of all of them!

Myself with Trevs, after he graduated.
Here I am with the 'backstage mamas' from the Spring musical, after their graduation.

Rather unfortunately, the greatest teacher ofall time is also graduating... :( we'll miss him in his retirement!

No comments: