Sunday, May 22, 2011

Way past my bedtime...

It's way past my bedtime, but I've been thinking about how much I love all my friends and how much I appreciate everything that is beautiful about them. My Courtney 'poem' which I have been continuously writing for over a year now. :-)

Courtney Langmeyer :-)

There is some really annoying chick
I think she’s annoying
That’s why

When I was in eighth grade
she pretty much attacked me
because she liked a picture I drew of James Marsden

Actually I guess it was ninth grade

But not really

So I tried to avoid her
because she creeped me out

Then we did a spontaneous exercise thing
She laughed at her one answer
But it wasn't funny
Like, at all

Silly her

Still weird

Then she got marker all over her face
and looked like a freaking weirdo

What a goofball

Then this one time
she was in a play
and everybody said her laughing was annoying

My mom got a headache

And she kept creeping me out backstage

I thought her laugh was the bomb

Then this one other time
she sang Danke Schoen really, really well

Then she was like
Blah Blah Blah don't put that on youtube

She thinks she's a bad singer
or something crazy like that

Then this other one time
I was really stupid and went away for the whole summer

What and idiot

Then this creep who is always bothering us was like
Oh blah blah blah SKYPEE

Then I was like
oh blah blah blah SKYPEE

Then I skyped Courtney instead

Then this other time
she was in this integrated arts camp

And we both thought Josiah was just the best
and then we went to a picnic and ate vegan food
and she got peach juice all over her face

She's one messy eater

Then this other time she worked at the fair
somebody's orangeade
she got paid and was so excited

then she had to buy mustard stuff

Then this one other time
she was going to audition for a play

She was really nervous

But she shouldn't have been!

Then we spent New Years in Jet Puff
We saw the donkeys and automated elves
and wondered where Santa Clause was with our chips?!

And she got a cool tie to put on her bag

Then she was the most beautiful Mabel in history
And she sang Ma-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-bel
We worked on it at the piano in the hall
She didn't seem to think I could help her
But I did

And she blew me away
She has a way of doing that

Then we went to Southern
Only we had no idea where we were going
Then we must have been on something
because it was right there
but we missed it
It was the glare, I betcha

Then we slept on Hugh's futon thing
and Walker was on the couch
I'm glad I was asleep
But years from now
we'll be glad she wasn't

She's so funny

That’s why I love Courtney Langmeyer

No comments: