Sunday, February 13, 2011

Indianapolis again!

What's new? We're supposed to be going to Indianapolis in mid-April for four or five days! OH YEAH!

Chancel of Saint Paul's in Indianapolis
I cannot wait! I love Indianapolis. Aside from that, there are so many wonderful friends and mentors there!

I can't wait for the music! I can't wait to hear Saint Paul's AMAZING choir, to play their amazing organ, to hear the trebles sing to the heavens with notes so high and perfect, to hear Robert Richter's fabulous playing on the organ, and hopefully more!

I can't wait for the people! I can't wait to see my grandparents, Aunt Ariana and Uncle Dave. I can't wait for Father Carpenter and Mother Denton to brighten up my day with their cheerful personalities and senses of humor. I can't wait to see Evie, Cait, Anna, Charlie, and everybody in the choir! I can't wait to see Marilyn Vargo at her desk, trying to give me candy! I can't wait to see Frank Boles and have him tell me to practice quieter! I can't wait to see Randy Frieling sitting on the piano bench with both legs to the same side, his amazing personality abound! I can't wait for everybody at Archway! I can't wait to see the Balke family!

I can't wait for the city! I can't wait to brave the intersection of Meridian and Kessler (lets hope I survive)! I can't wait to drive through Broad Ripple at night! I can't wait to see the ducks and geese on the canal! I can't wait to see all the mansions on Meridian! I can't wait for Center City Circle! I can't wait for the Canal Trail and the Monon Trail! I can't wait to eat in the sun room! I can't wait to go to the IMFA! I can't wait for the dark mornings and bright evenings!

I love Indianapolis so much! And I can't wait to visit!

No comments: