Monday, August 16, 2010

As the summer ends

Not remotely in much of a mood for blogging right now... the end of the this summer wasn't at all what I expected and I'm very distressed. Good and bad mixed in. For the past two weeks I was a volunteer at the Bloomsburg Theatre Ensemble's 'Integrated Arts' camp, a two-week day camp for children ages 8 to 13. The camp focuses on theatre, visual arts, movement, dance, and music. I attended the camp as a student for four years as a youngling, but the experience of teaching there was amazing. To work with these children, see them learn and grow... there's nothing else quite like it.

In addition to that, I've joined the cross country team and am feeling quite good about it.

On the downside, my friendscape is changing again, and that's what I'm really mad about right now...

No comments: