Thursday, December 23, 2010

Things to be Thankful for

These are the top ten things which I am thankful for in the year 2010!

I am thankful for:

1. My wonderful family, they're THE best!
2. My BEST friends COURTNEY LANGMEYER and MEGHAN ASHFORD!
3. All the friends I've made, especially Danielle, Darbs, Breanna, Julia, Cheyenne, Trevs, Hayley, Liz, Kaitlin, Carlyn, Paige, Ashley, and Tyler!
4. Attending organ camp in Bloomington Indiana!
5. Starting to run and joining cross country!
6. Losing 30 pounds!
7. Having my first solo organ recital and raising $700+!
8. The school Spring Musical and all the work Mr. Latsha does!
9. All the work all the teachers at BHS do!
10. All the wonderful music I've discovered and fallen in love with!

Good job 2010! You've been a good year!
My favorite friend picture

My best friends
My  best friend and I
My best friend and I

My sister and I
My sister and I
Trevs and I
Danielle, Ashley and I
Cross Country team

Myself after my first concert
Organ lesson with Dr. J.D. Christie
My brother and I
FRIENDS!

No comments: